User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Blizzard doesnt do any sharding from wow classic gold Blizzard doesnt do any sharding from wow classic gold

Discussion: Blizzard doesnt do any sharding from wow classic gold
yuandanzou · 4 months ago
I am hopin it does well and it attracts people back to some more practical mentality towards fights to help w/the after xpacs - if they are released - or even the latest one as time continues. It could help w/weak PUGs and make more consistently useful groups, overall. Fairly enthusiastic about WoW Classic, but I will still focus on"Retail" wow. I think WoW Classic will be"easier" not just due to the debuff limit, but mainly because the player knows WAY more now then we understood back then. MC was"difficult" back in the day, though there was really only 1 mechanic each boss. BWL wasn't much different. Now, there are numerous mechanics for various groups within another phase of any boss (sorry perplexing description on goal ). WoW Classic was exceptional not because of the material, but because the player base was literally learning how to perform an MMO like warcraft. That said, I am still looking forward to this release. I really hope Blizzard doesnt do any sharding from wow classic gold since I believe that if they're ok sharding the starting zones we may see sharding when AQ is discharged / the event occurs, if Naxx is released, when a world boss spawns, or a community event is coordinated and sharding in these scenarios would kill the neighborhood and game for me. I feel like some of the events mentioned could pull many hundreds of people to a single zone and when Blizzard servers cant handle a couple hundred people in every beginning zone without crashing then they'll be able to handle those events without crashing too.I will be amazed if a kingdom discord machine becomes the main way people find bands.  

You must first create an account to post.