User Log On

Divinity Missionary Baptist Church Divinity Missionary Baptist Church

Weight Loss - 3 Nasty Habits That May Be Hindering Your Progress Weight Loss - 3 Nasty Habits That May Be Hindering Your Progress

Discussion: Weight Loss - 3 Nasty Habits That May Be Hindering Your Progress
rosariawetzell · 11 days ago
Have a "Vacation State of Mind". Fast Burn Extreme Review Don't wait for Summer Vacation to relax and feel good - start now. If you are constantly thinking about the future well, of course, you will not appreciate today. As with food begin to savor the day's richness and flavor. Plan for smoothness in your life versus always having complications, delays or misunderstandings. It's often just as simple as focusing on having ease in your life. Difficulties create undo stress. Why not choose to re-route these perceived difficulties and take a detour instead. Things I Miss List. A client told me today that she'd like start a"Things I Miss Journal" while doing her Skinny Jeans Program. I thought that was a brilliant idea. I asked her to add not only food she missed having, which was her original idea, but also habits, activities or experiences that were not part of her life while on her Program. This is an exercise in awareness. What I have noticed is that list changes and is replaced by a "Things I Like Doing that I didn't Before". Like going to bed earlier, eating regular meals, having 6-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day or drinking more water. It's a sure sign that mind shifts are occurring and starting to anchor in. Falling From Grace. Another client shared with me today that she'd fallen from grace and started eating foods that she hadn't eaten in months. She consciously started eating candy, cakes and pasta again. Her guilt was evident after all she'd reached her goal and had spent a lot of time and money to get there. But her curiosity got the best of her and she wanted to know how those foods tasted again and also how much she could get away with without gaining any weight. Well she did gain weight and didn't feel so well which leads me to our next Law. https://americansreviews.com/fast-burn-extreme-review/

You must first create an account to post.